Saturday, November 19, 2016

My Porsche

This is my Porsche :) 


I feel so happy riding my bike to, around, from and through town. It gets me everywhere I want to go. I have no traffic to consider in planning the ride. I can spend 30-45 mins going to my destination and feel it was time well spent.


If I ride 60 minutes total per day zipping around town I can get so many errands done and have an awesome workout done for the day! I even get the best parking spots right next to the front door every time!



How many of you have parked this close to the mall before? Especially with Christmas around the corner? Awesome, huh?


Biking is popular here. The paths are great in and around town and there are people of ALL ages and stages of life riding.






Today I was leaving a cafe and found I had a flat tire. I felt a certain type of sadness I haven't felt before for a mode of transportation. My second baby was not doing well.  I took my bike to the bike shop per bus and sat like a worried mother in the waiting room. The bike technicians in the shop found the culprit, a small shard of glass. Hooray! My bike was in excellent shape again and felt like a new car. Vrooom!! Vrooom!!


When I gripped the handles my smile and happiness returned and I was on my way again.



Doesn't she (Sweet Pea) look great with a baguette in the basket :)



No comments:

Post a Comment